S30 V3 RIDING PANT
Whether you are riding across a desert, snowing hills or the town, the S30 is the best companion to your everyday riding. It combines comfort with CE level 2 armours and liners that turns it into a multi-weather pant for riding from summer heat into chilly or wet weather.
- INVISTA CORDURA® – highly resistant to abrasion, scuffs and tear.
- SAFE TECH Protection System CE level 2 high-impact resistant protectors.
- Outer shell – High Density polyester 700D shell
- 1000D Invista Cordura on Knee
- Open able Air Vents provided for maximum air flow when required with inner hi-visibility strong neon mesh.
- Mesh ventilation out channel at back.
- Stitching – Double safety stitched construction done throughout.
- Accordion stretch panels on knee and back.
- Reflective panel on knee
- Industrial grade NightViz reflective material on calf for improved low-light visibility.
- High quality YKK zippers used throughout.
- Removable SAFE-TECH (Italian) CE Level 2 knee and shin protector.Part# 630-002Y-TypeB T+ T-
- Removable SAFE -TECH (Italian) CE Level 2 HIP protector.Part# 720-002Y-TypeB T+ T-
- Adjustable calf velcro for armour tightening adjustment.
- Inner velcro mechanism for armour height adjustment on knee as per your height.
Comfort and Cargo Features
- Pre-curved leg geometry with accordion panels for stretching fit.
- 2 front waterproof zipper pockets for storing essentials.
- 2 way adjustment straps at waist to ensure snug fit.
- Adjustable ankle boot cuff with velcro and zippered extension.
- Raised waist back with Reflective branding.
- Mesh comfort lining .
- Liner Features
- External removable rain liner with waterproof sealing.
- Removable inner warm thermal liner with 100g Dacron filling.
All dyed/pigmented fabrics will fade under UV exposure (sunlight) over time. SOLACE uses resistant fabrics, but HI-VIS material will fade at a faster rate than normal fabrics under the same UV exposure. This is a normal thing of all HI-VIS fabrics and is not considered a manufacturer defect
There are no reviews yet.