We are confident of the quality of our gloves that we are the first brand to offer a 12 month warranty on manufacturing and material defects. And we are so sure of the quality because we work closely with our partner factories in Indonesia and South Korea. Our gloves are made in the same factories that manufacture for top brands like Dainese, Alpinestars, Furygan, Rev’It, etc.
The warranty is valid for the practical lifetime of the product – this practical lifetime cannot be measured in terms of time, and can vary depending on intensity of usage, how the product is cared for, & environmental conditions.
The warranty does have some conditions and exclusions which are listed below:
- Warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and our liability is limited to repair or replacement of the product.
- Applies only to the original customer.
- If purchased online at viaterragear.com, we will have the tax invoice. If purchased through an authorised dealer, a scan of the tax invoice must accompany the claim. We recommend that you register for the warranty on our website here and upload a picture of the invoice so that you do not have to worry about finding the invoice when you need it.
- If we decide to replace the gloves, we will replace with the same product or similar product of equivalent value – no refunds or reimbursement will be made.
- Does not cover regular wear and tear that is par-for-the-course for motorcycle gloves
- Does not cover improper care, mishandling, misuse, neglect, unauthorised repairs or customizations or modifications, accidental damage.
- Does not cover contact with hot surfaces like the exhaust or nicks/cuts due to sharp objects.
- Does not cover colour fading due to exposure to the sun.
- Does not cover any consequential or incidental loss or damage.
- Does not cover products sold under stock clearance offers at a discount.